Trainee Estate Agent - Bracknell
An opportunity to start an exciting new career in the property industry as a Trainee Estate Agent in Bracknell, which is a large town and civil parish in Berkshire, England, the westernmost area within the Greater London Urban Area and the administrative centre of the Borough of Bracknell Forest.
Since 1990, our client has successfully been helping people buy, sell, let or rent property across the Home Counties with multiple offices.
* Registering applicants via phone & email
* Ringing registered applicants regarding new listings
* Booking in valuations
* Passing leads to associated third parties i.e mortgage & conveyancing leads
* Showing prospective applicants around properties
* Feedback to vendors on the outcome of viewing
There are additional job roles you would be asked to perform which would be covered in the interview.
* Driving licence & car are a necessity
* Experience in customer service would be preferable
* Desire to get into Estate Agency as a career
* Business attire
* Knowledge of the area is an advantage
For further information about this role or other jobs in the property and construction industry, please contact one of the teams at Knightway Associates the Property related Recruitment specialist.