Trainee Estate Agent - Camberley
An opportunity to start an exciting new career in the property industry as a Trainee Estate Agent in Camberley. Camberley is a town in the Borough of Surrey Heath in Surrey, England, approximately 31 miles southwest of Central London. The town is in the far west of the county, close to the borders of Hampshire and Berkshire.
Our client opened in Camberley 2018 and quickly became one of the towns leading estate agents. It is run by two Directors together with their experienced team, they offer a wealth of local knowledge specialising in residential property sales and lettings in Camberley, Frimley, Frimley Green, Bagshot, Windlesham, Lightwater, Farnborough, Ash, Fleet, and Mytchett. They are part of a network of 20 offices in West Surrey with an associated office in Park Lane, London.
* Registering applicants via phone & email
* Ringing registered applicants regarding new listings
* Booking in valuations
* Passing leads to associated third parties i.e mortgage & conveyancing leads
* Showing prospective applicants around properties
* Feedback to vendors on outcome of viewing
There are additional job roles you would be asked to perform which would be covered in the interview.
* Driving licence & car are a necessity
* Experience in customer service would be preferable
* Desire to get into Estate Agency as a career
* Business attire
* Knowledge of the area an advantage
For further information about this role or other jobs in the property and construction industry, please contact one of the team at Knightway Associates the Property related Recruitment specialist.