Tenant Protection Advisor
- Meeting performance targets set out by Life FS.
- Fact find effectively to establish the client’s current finances and future aspirations.
- Provide high quality professional protection advice and explain different types of options available to the client.
- Explain required insurance products so that clients can make informed choices. Help the client through the home renting process if needed.
- Communicate with estate agents, mortgage lenders, solicitors and insurance providers.
- Ensure all regulatory documentation completed within the required timescale and meeting the quality standards set.
- Support additional income streams such as referrals for wills, conveyancing etc Follow any training and development plan agreed to improve performance.
- Adheres to all company policies and procedures as set by Company.
- Embrace company values and promote them effectively.
- Embrace company ethos in treating customers fairly.
- Maintain knowledge of the financial services industry and knowledge that is deemed necessary
- Keeping up to date with monthly CPD in line with the FCA requirements
Key Skills required:
- Good communication and listening skills.
- Organised and target driven.
- Willingness to learn new skills.
- The ability to explain complex information clearly and simply. Excellent customer service skills.
- Honest and trustworthy attitude. Respect for confidential information.
- CEMAP 1 or RO5
In return, you can expect to receive:
- Continuous exciting career and personal development opportunities
- Competitive salary package
- Annual incentive trips for our top performers
- Full training and development from Company Directors with regular mentoring
- A paid day off for your birthday after successful pass of probation
- Increasing holiday entitlement from 2 years’ service