Our clients are one of the largest multi-faceted property companies in the UK. All of which are supported by a centralised specialist team.
Our client teams are experienced in their industries and local areas, providing market-leading service and advice to a huge variety of customers across the country. Many of their brands are regularly recognised with awards for the work they do.
Their brands have been operational for over 30 years and through a combination of acquisition and organic growth, they are continuing to grow all areas of their business and, they are not done yet!
- Competitive Salary + On Target Earnings (OTE)
- 22 days annual leave (plus bank holidays) increasing by 1 day each year up to an additional 5 days of leave
- An additional 10 days holiday every 5 years of service
- LRG Extras - Staff discounts with many retailers
- Free 24 hour Employee assistance programme
- Staff discount on the property and financial services
- Salary sacrifice pension
- Eye care vouchers
- Family-friendly Maternity, Adoption, Paternity and parental bereavement policies (subject to conditions)
- Annual award incentives
- Refer a friend bonus of up to £400
- Support to gain relevant professional qualifications
As a Senior Property Manager, you will report to the Regional manager for property management.
- Overseeing department to ensure professional and courteous service is received by Landlords and Tenants and identifying opportunities to enhance service levels.
- Discuss with the Head of Centre and assume responsibility for staff interviews, local inductions, local training, appraisals, coaching and development.
- Hold regular team meetings
- Attend branch meetings as required and advise branch managers of any matters requiring their attention.
- Responding promptly and effectively to internal and external complaints.
- Managing the tenancies of a group of properties from the commencement of each tenancy until the property is returned to the owner. Specifically checking and adhering to landlords’ management instructions; Issuing instructions for management inspections and reporting to landlords following inspections; Issuing instructions for safety inspections including gas safety checks.
- Organising for remedial works to be completed on a timely basis.
- Advising landlords/managing agents of want of repairs.
- Obtaining estimates, issuing works orders, paying invoices.
- Dealing promptly with correspondence, telephone calls, and personal visits from landlords and tenants.
- Receiving End of Tenancy Reports, advising landlords and tenants of charges on tenants’ deposit for cleaning, repairs or replacements.
- Finalising the release of the security deposit on the relevant parties in line with the scheme rules in which it is held.
- Advising utility companies of tenancy changes and of meter readings at the end of the tenancies.
- Ensuring that the Aspasia diary is kept up-to-date to monitor outstanding matters.
- Reporting any complaint or legal letter/notice to the Branch Manager, appropriate Area Manager and the Lettings Director immediately upon receipt.
- Liaising closely with letting offices and client account departments.
- Responding immediately to any lack of security or essential services, or any danger to tenants or the public associated with landlords’ property.
- Forwarding landlords’ mail.
- Ensuring that appropriate charges are made for all services rendered.
- Serving appropriate notices, where the landlord or tenant wishes to end a tenancy.
- Dealing with landlord statement queries.
- Dealing with extensions and renewals.
- Achieving and maintaining relevant industry qualifications.
Required Skills and Experience
To succeed as a Senior Property Manager will be enthusiastic, conscientious and customer-focused.
You will also:
- Have property management experience.
- Be passionate about delivering exceptional customer service
- Have experience in managing and supporting staff development
- Have strong organisational and time management skills
- Have the ability to work under pressure and towards deadlines
- Have strong communication skills and confidence in building rapport with a variety of stakeholders
Monday to Friday 8:30 am-5.30 pm Monday to Friday