Senior Lettings Negotiator - Blackheath Village
Our client is one of London and Kent’s most successful and ambitious property companies who now have 39 offices and 10 Divisions. They are currently looking to recruit a Senior Lettings Negotiator for their office in Blackheath Village.
The role will involve growing the property register by winning instructions and assisting the Branch Manager in maximising branch profit. You will have the ability to build an excellent rapport with clients delivering a first-class experience every time. You will be part of a highly motivated and target driven team. The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years’ previous experience in residential lettings and a proven track record in securing new business, you will be involved in qualifying prospective tenants, identifying their property needs and helping them to find the right rental property.
Additional duties will include: Conducting viewing appointments with prospective tenants and working with your landlords to provide the right marketing support and advice through negotiating a tenancy and assisting the progress through to move-in day. The highest levels of customer service must be delivered at all times and you will also be expected to generate business referrals to other divisions of The Acorn Group.
The role attracts a highly competitive salary package and fantastic future potential.
The skills required for this position will include:
- At least 2 years experience in Residential Lettings, with a proven track record in securing new business
- Listing / Valuations experience
- Excellent sales ability
- High level of customer service skills
- Good telephone manner and positive attitude
- The ability to negotiate
- Tenacity and be a self-starter with the drive to succeed
- Ability to build and nurture trusted relationships at all levels
- Be responsive to change
The ideal Senior Lettings Negotiator will be well presented and tenacious with experience working to targets and deadlines as well as a sound Estate Agency or Property background.
How you will be rewarded:
- Competitive basic salary
- An excellent, uncapped commission structure with further bonuses
- Commission on Instruction and deal
- Generous Car allowance (a full current driving licence and car is required)
- Training and career progression through the Acorn Academy
- Fabulous rewards and incentives for Top achievers
- GCSE Qualifications in English and Maths
- UK Driving License and your own vehicle
- Fully referenced employment history