Our client is the UK’s leading provider of property marketing services and one of the few agencies that can produce professional photographs, floorplans and EPCs from a single visit. Furthermore, they have a specialist in-house team dedicated to their clients’ design and print requirements, providing a one-stop-shop for all marketing needs.
Providing a range of marketing services from their Berkshire head office for over 25 years, they are unlike any other property marketing agency in that they have complete control of the production of all marketing assets, at every step of the process.
As well as their fully-employed network of over 80 photographers, they also have a team of processing staff based in South Africa, who specialise in CAD drawing, photo manipulation, as well as brochure design and production.
They are looking for someone with great initiative, confidence and a passion to succeed for the role of a Senior/Client Administrator. You will serve as the bridge between their clients and products, providing excellent customer service and ensuring the timely and successful delivery of their solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
Core elements to this role include
• Providing excellent service to clients using a blend of phone and email to provide support, advice and encourage best practice.
• To be able to identify customer needs and exceed client expectations.
• Developing and building strong relationships with clients and field staff.
• Able to identify any customer concerns, investigate and resolve problems
• A proactive approach and be happy to take on additional responsibility.
• Being flexible and willing to help out with any other area of the business as necessary.
Who we are looking for
• A solid individual with a can do approach
• You must be able to work under pressure
• Excellent attention to detail
• Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
• Proven ability to manage multiple tasks at a time while paying strict attention to detail
• Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Bringing new ideas to the table for you and your team
• Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships
• Excellent customer service skills
• Previous experience in the property sector is highly advantageous but not critical
• High levels of computer literacy - using multiple systems.
• The ability to work within a team as well as individually.
What we can offer
• 37.5 hours per week
• A proud history of career development
• A relaxed and friendly office environment
• Staff events/nights out
• Holiday increase with length of service
• Dress down Fridays!
• £19,000-£23,000 Per Annum (including attendance bonus)