Vacancy - Kew Sales Manager
An opportunity to work for an independent agent who is extremely strong in the Borough of Richmond. Working alongside the Kew Sales Director to maintain and grow our client's presence in an area where the company has, by far, the largest market share.
- Carry out Appraisals and successfully bring to the market new listings up to £2m in value.
- On a daily basis, to manage and motivate a Sales Team of 3-4 Negotiators and an administrator
- To support and develop the Kew Sales Team
- Manage and sell the register of available properties
- Qualify and present offers when necessary
- To oversee the register of Under Offer properties through to exchange of contracts
- To develop systems & processes in line with those of other offices within the network.
- Generate new Appraisals through the database and target marketing of the area
- Promote and ensure the highest levels of service
- Ensure the office is AML Compliant
- Create an environment that is professional, successful and fun!
- Attend monthly Sales Managers Meetings
- Work alongside the PR Team to ensure the office maintains a high profile on the company’s social media platforms
- Extremely competitive remuneration package based on experience
- 6-month guarantee at an agreed level
- 22 Days Annual Leave (plus Bank holidays, Xmas period)
- Lieu Days for Saturdays worked
- Car Allowance