Our client is one of the largest multi-faceted property companies in the UK.
Their teams are experienced in their industries and local areas, providing a market-leading service and advice to a huge variety of customers across the country. Many of their brands are regularly recognised with awards for the work they do.
They are always looking for individuals that are driven, creative and ambitious to succeed.
By joining our clients, you will get a lot more than just a career, they want to ensure that you never stand still and are always fulfilling your potential. In a company as large as theirs, with a diverse property offering, there's always room for progression.
There are many different upskilling opportunities available across the business covering a wide variety of job roles, and can lead to professional qualifications. These allow you to study alongside your normal duties and your training costs are funded by them.
- Salary of £25,000 + On Target Earnings (OTE) Up to £40,000
- Company Car
- Private Medical Insurance
- 2 X Salary Death in Service insurance
- 22 days annual leave (plus bank holidays) increasing by 1 day each year up to an additional 5 days of leave
- An additional 10 days holiday every 5 years of service
- Extras - Staff discounts with many retailers
- Free 24 hour Employee assistance programme
- Staff discount on property and financial services
- Pension with employer contributions
- Eye care vouchers
- Family friendly Maternity, Adoption ,Paternity and parental bereavement policies (subject to conditions)
- Annual award incentives
- Refer a friend bonus of up to £400
- Support to gain relevant professional qualifications
As Sales Manager you will motivate and inspire others as you demonstrate impeccable professionalism.
- Be responsible for the running and performance of your team
- Work towards delivering a business plan target
- Be responsible for individual and team performance of various cross selling disciplines
- Register enquires from prospective vendors and book assessments.
- Value properties
- Advise vendors of legal obligations
- Assess the financial position of applicants.
- Keep updated on market conditions and competitor activities.
- Contribute innovative marketing ideas and support related initiatives.
- Be committed to staff satisfaction and career development.
- Carry out duties with integrity -meeting and exceeding both personal and branch targets
Required Skills and Experience
To succeed, you will need a proven track record in sales, as well as be an outstanding listener and a confident communicator at all levels. You will also...
- Ideally possess experience in the field of estate agency
- Have proven capability of Leading by example
- Be able to demonstrate great customer service skills
- A full valid UK driving licence
Monday to Friday 08:45 – 18:00 and every other Saturday 09:00 – 16:00