Our estate agency client is looking for a new Sales Manager to join them on a permanent basis based in their busy offices in Highbury and Islington.
This is a chance to join an award-winning, national property company who are going through exciting periods of growth and that offers tailored award-winning training and development programmes at all levels.
By joining them you will get a lot more than just a career, you will be provided with the tools and opportunities to create a long term goal to be part of an ever-growing group of property experts.
In this Sales Manager role, day to day you can expect to:
- Be responsible for the running and performance of your team
- Work towards delivering a business plan target
- Be responsible for individual and team performance of various cross-selling disciplines
- Register enquires from prospective vendors and book assessments.
- Value properties
- Advise vendors of legal obligations
- Assess the financial position of applicants.
- Keep updated on market conditions and competitor activities.
- Contribute innovative marketing ideas and support related initiatives.
- Be committed to staff satisfaction and career development.
- Carry out duties with integrity -meeting and exceeding both personal and branch targets
To be considered for this role, you will need the following experience and skills:
- Ideally possess experience in the field of estate agency
- Have proven capability of Leading by example
- Be able to demonstrate great customer service skills
- A full valid UK driving licence
Monday to Friday 8:30 am to 7 pm
By joining our clients as a Sales Manager, some of the benefits you can expect to receive are:
· Competitive salary with OTE up to £80,000
· 22 days annual leave (plus bank holidays increasing by 1 day each year up to an additional 5 days of leave
· An additional 10 days holiday every 5-year service
· Extras – staff discounts with a wide range of retailers
· Free 24 hours employee assistance programmes
· Staff discount on the property and financial services
· Salary sacrifice pension
· Eye care vouchers
· Family-friendly Maternity, Adoption, Paternity and parental bereavement policies
· Regular award and recognition prizes to be won
· Refer a friend bonus of up to £400
· Support and investment in gaining professional qualifications to encourage your long terms goals