Our client is looking for a highly motivated Protection Team Leader to join their award-winning Estate Agency. You will be responsible for personally helping clients and advising them on the most suitable insurance products that meet their needs and the performance and regulatory requirements (with support from the Compliance Manager) of the team of individuals that do the same role.
The team maximizes business volumes from leads generated from lettings and sales estate agents within our clients' group, current clients not secured for protection, and existing database clients who need adjustments or improvements to their existing products.
You will work within the sales policy and performance management structure as set by Life FS and have a strong desire to succeed in a sales environment.
Team Leader Key Responsibilities in addition to Advisor Key Responsibilities below:
- Mentoring new advisors including academy candidates to CAS standard
- Liaising with MAB on the academy process
- Coaching and personal development of team members
- Carrying out of one to one staff reviews
- Oversight of Protection role to ensure their performance to sales targets and customer care standards
- Call listening and observations of staff with customers following approved call script structures and giving constructive feedback implement a robust development plan for any areas requiring attention
- Performance management of team members to ensure key performance objectives are delivered
- Working accurately with Midas and Impact NG to ensure data quality
- Distribution of opportunities throughout the team along with target setting
- Run weekly advisor conference calls
- Maximise Protection sales from mortgage business levels created by both Mortgage and Mortgage and Protection advisors where leads are actively referred as well as situations where sales opportunities have not been maximised
- Involvement in weekly Estate agent calls
- Escalation and coaching of Estate agency lettings team performance in terms of lead volume, quality and follow up to maximise the tenant-based Protection opportunities through the network and serviced through central deal processing and property management teams
- Manage Life FS database opportunities relating to existing clients and their previously sold products to maintain policies with them and enhance where appropriate given their circumstances
- Create and internally distribute league tables to advisors and for branch staff
- Management of a portfolio of clients and the communication to them for product enhancement and client retention
Personal Advisor Key Responsibilities:
- Meeting performance targets set out by Life FS.
- Fact finds effectively to establish the client’s current finances and future aspirations.
- Provide high-quality professional protection advice and explain different types of options available to the client.
- Explain required insurance products so that clients can make informed choices. Help the client through the home renting process if needed.
- Communicate with estate agents, mortgage lenders, solicitors, and insurance providers.
- Ensure all regulatory documentation is completed within the required timescale and meeting the quality standards set.
- Support additional income streams such as referrals for wills, conveyancing, Wealth etc Follow any training and development plan agreed to improve performance.
- Adheres to all company policies and procedures as set by Company.
- Embrace company values and promote them effectively.
- Embrace company ethos in treating customers fairly.
- Maintain knowledge of the financial services industry and knowledge that is deemed necessary
- Keeping up to date with monthly CPD in line with the FCA requirements
Key Skills required:
- Strong personal track record of successfully selling protection products to clients
- Good communication and listening skills.
- Organised and target-driven.
- Willingness to learn new skills.
- The ability to explain complex information clearly and simply. Excellent customer service skills.
- Honest and trustworthy attitude. Respect for confidential information.
- CEMAP 1 or RO5
In return, you can expect to receive:
- Transparent progression structure with real monetary value
- Uncapped OTE opportunities ranging through to £45,000-£60,000 with additional bonus incentives
- Top performers are rewarded for success
- Full-time employed position.
- Dedicated administration support.
- Full & ongoing sales and protection training
- Continuous exciting career and personal development opportunities
- Annual award trips and prizes
- A paid day off for your birthday after the successful pass of probation
- Increasing holiday entitlement from 2 years’ service