Our client is looking for a highly motivated Protection Advisor to join their Independent Financial Advisors working between their Bracknell Office and also home based. It would ideally suit a mortgage broker who no longer wants to deal with mortgages and you will be responsible for personally helping clients and advising them on the most suitable insurance products that meet their needs and the performance and regulatory requirements (with support from the Compliance Manager).
The Protection Advisor maximizes business volumes from leads generated from within our clients' group, current clients not secured for protection, and existing database clients who need adjustments or improvements to their existing products.
Personal Advisor Key Responsibilities:
- Meeting performance targets set out by our client.
- Fact finds effectively to establish the client’s current finances and future aspirations.
- Provide high-quality professional protection advice and explain different types of options available to the client.
- Explain required insurance products so that clients can make informed choices. Help the client through the home renting process if needed.
- Communicate with estate agents, mortgage lenders, solicitors, and insurance providers.
- Ensure all regulatory documentation is completed within the required timescale and meeting the quality standards set.
- Support additional income streams such as referrals for wills, conveyancing, Wealth etc Follow any training and development plan agreed to improve performance.
- Adheres to all company policies and procedures as set by Company.
- Embrace company values and promote them effectively.
- Embrace company ethos in treating customers fairly.
- Maintain knowledge of the financial services industry and knowledge that is deemed necessary
- Keeping up to date with monthly CPD in line with the FCA requirements
Key Skills required:
- Strong personal track record of successfully selling protection products to clients
- Good communication and listening skills.
- Organised and target-driven.
- Willingness to learn new skills.
- The ability to explain complex information clearly and simply. Excellent customer service skills.
- Honest and trustworthy attitude. Respect for confidential information.
- CEMAP 1 or RO5
In return, you can expect to receive:
- Transparent progression structure with real monetary value
- Uncapped OTE opportunities basic between £25,000-£27,000 (subject to experience) OTE £60,000 with additional bonus incentives
- Full-time employed position.
- Full & ongoing sales and protection training
- Continuous exciting career and personal development opportunities