This is a superb opportunity to join one of the most successful independent estate agencies in Wokingham and Crowthorne! They have a strong high street presence and pride themselves on their team of experienced, professional employees who go the extra mile to uphold their enviable reputation in the local area.
As a Property Management Administrator, you will be dealing with the day-to-day maintenance requirements of a large portfolio of properties, therefore, previous experience within a similar role is essential. It is important that you have strong communication skills and are able to provide every tenant and landlord with a first-class service.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing telephone calls and emails from landlords and tenants
- Dealing with maintenance issues in a timely and organised manner
- Liaising with tenants and landlords with regards to cost and access for maintenance
- Dealing with contractors, arranging quotes and booking in works
- Processing contractor invoices
- General office duties.
- Previous experience in property management/property administration
- IT literate – experience using CFP would be beneficial but is not essential
- Customer relation skills
- Be flexible and adaptable
- Excellent organisation skills
- Be proactive with a can-do attitude
- Driving licence and own car - business mileage will be paid.
Please note that this is a maternity contract position.
Our client is offering a salary of up to £28,000 (pro-rata’d) dependent on previous experience. Working hours are Monday to Friday from 9am to 6pm and Saturday’s will be required on a rota basis.