Since 2006 our clients have committed themselves to help people move happily. They do so with a promise to also support the communities they serve. They feel estate agency work can and should be done differently, in a more professional and yet personal, caring way. When moving with them, you’ll discover everything they do is designed around you. Their team of friendly property experts all have one thing in common – they care.
As a Property Manager, you will be responsible for the efficient management of residential properties.
The position will involve:
- Managing a portfolio of properties in the local area
- Organising & conducting property visits
- Organising safety inspections in line with legislation and flagging up remedial works
- Reporting back to landlords and arranging any necessary remedial work.
- Dealing promptly and courteously with all communications from landlords, tenants and contractors.
- Responding quickly to urgent maintenance issues and dealing with potential dangers associated with a property in a timely manner
- Negotiating tenancy renewals, collecting rent and dealing with late payments
- Processing end of tenancy check outs, liaising with utility companies, letting offices and client accounts departments
- Running monthly reports
Required Skills and Experience
To succeed as a Property Manager will be enthusiastic, conscientious and customer-focused.
You will also:
- Be passionate about delivering exceptional customer service
- Have strong organisational and time management skills
- Have the ability to work under pressure and towards deadlines
- Have strong communication skills and confidence in building rapport with a variety of stakeholders
- Have a full UK Valid Driving License