Our client is one of London and Kent’s most successful and ambitious property companies and now have 39 offices and 10 Divisions. They are currently looking to appoint an experienced Property Manager, for their East Greenwich office.
As a Property Manager at our clients, you will be tasked with managing a large portfolio of residential lettings properties; delivering a fast, effective and professional service that we promise to deliver to their Landlords. The environment is fast paced and you need to be conscientious, hardworking and driven to produce results. The successful applicant will be a team player, who is highly organised with excellent communication skills and the initiative to problem solve. Previous experience managing a property portfolio would be preferable.
The position is permanent and will provide opportunity to the right candidate to progress to a senior position in one of London's leading Estate Agencies. A full UK driving licence is required along with access to your own car.
The successful applicant will be:
- A team player with leadership potential
- Ambitious for career progression
- Highly organised
- Attention to detail
- An excellent communicator
- Knowledge of residential lettings legislation
- A full UK drivers licence and access to your own car.
Key responsibilities and activities will include:
- Managing a property portfolio of private residential tenancies
- Liaising with landlords, tenants, tradesmen, service providers and professional advisors
- Liaising with lettings negotiators across The Acorn Groups branch network
- Arranging and monitoring works and repairs
- Preparing tenancy agreements and statutory notices
- Carrying out property inspections and reporting to landlords
- Pursuing outstanding monthly rental payments
- Negotiating terms of tenancy renewals
- Mediating between landlords and tenants on any issues or disputes
- Handling tenancy deposit returns
- Recovery of rent arrears
- Service of notices, S21 and S8
How you will be rewarded:
- Competitive salary with commission and bonuses
- Fantastic team environment
- Excellent Career opportunities
- Inspirational Training
- Opportunity to obtain a professional qualification with PropertyMark (previously ARLA) following successful training period.