Location: Work Remotely however, our client offer Ultimate Flexibility, providing you with that work-life balance. You choose where you work every day, either working from home or from one of our hubs throughout the UK
A Property Lawyer in our Clients Team is a highly coveted role. They are a professional group of highly technical conveyancers offering high-quality client service and are looking to recruit a like-minded individual who can join their team to enhance this position.
Our client has a strong culture that they are proud of and want to protect, and as such, your values will be of equal importance to them during the selection process. They use technology extensively to make all our lives a bit easier – and so you need to be able to pick this up fairly quickly.
As a Property Lawyer in their team, you will manage your own caseload and your own time/conveyancing tasks. Your caseload mix will be matched to your skills & experience, and they encourage all their colleagues to take advantage of the training and development available to enhance your skillset and progress to more technical cases and higher job levels.
A professional support group will manage all the initial administration of contracts and case management set up before the client is introduced to you, their Property Lawyer. Legal Assistants are available (if preferred) to provide support to you during the case. After agreeing on a successful Exchange, the case is then handed back to our support teams, this time a Post Exchange team and then a Post Completion team.
- To represent our client and exhibit all of their core values whilst at work: Trust, Support, Hard Work, Client Centricity, and Fun.
- Responsible for representing clients through the residential property sales & purchase conveyancing transaction, whilst also spending the time and effort to support them as their trusted partner.
- The transaction type you will be managing will be determined by your current technical proficiency, and you are responsible for pushing yourself to try more complex case types, with full knowledge that you are surrounded by teams of experts all willing to support and coach.
- Become a coach, mentor, and advisor to those who are seeking to learn themselves. Either to junior Property Lawyers or Legal Assistants who are looking to develop themselves in a new career.
- To uphold our client's greatest core value of Integrity, to ensure we always do things the proper way, do not cut corners, and always seeking to protect our client’s best interests. Be on the lookout for potential fraud or money laundering activities, and be brave enough to raise any concerns of a lack of integrity.
- Outstanding conveyancer – we want to see someone with a proven track record of carrying a full/mixed caseload
- Kind, open, honest, and approachable – our #1 specification
- Trustworthy – it works both ways, and we need to rely on you as much as you rely on us
- Multi-tasker – managing every client as if they were the only one
- IT savvy – we like our technology, and it is important you know how to get the most out of it (training is always on hand)
- Hard worker – this isn’t 9-5. We give you full flexibility and agility to work how you like so that you can meet client needs when required
- Team player – the transactional law, is such an individual’s role, but engagement/enjoyment is all about the people in your team
- Good communication and willingness to share – no technical jargon, no hierarchy, no question too stupid – just supporting each other to get a little bit better each day
Our client is part of the Law Society and regulated by the CLC. They act for both sides, buying or selling.
They are a specialist conveyancing service law firm and do not offer a wide range of legal services like some of our competitors.
Our client offers a personal service with one property lawyer per client relationship for the duration of the property transactions.
Our client's law offices throughout the UK