Are you looking to work for a Wealth Management firm that offers first class personal service and advice? Do you want to experience the buzz of working in Central London?
This part-time opportunity offers a highly competitive basic salary of £20k PA for up to 20 hours per week.
In today’s uncertain world, it’s more important than ever to seek out financial advice, and this is an opportunity to work for a company that enables their clients to be fully informed before making life changing decisions.
Equipped with award winning technology, along with access to financial planning specialists, our client is able to ensure they are providing quality, whole of market, unbiased advice.
As a paraplanner your key duties will include:
1. Providing technical support to the Financial Adviser
2. Undertake effective research
3. Preparation of suitability reports
4. Agree client objectives with Financial Advisers
5. Follow internal procedures with regards to compliance
6. Offer a strong knowledge on all products
Suitable candidates will:
1. Have a minimum of 2 years' Paraplanning experience within an IFA/Financial Planning firm
2. Have good experience of back office software like Intelligent Office or similar.
3. Possess strong report writing skills
4. Have strong excel and word skills
5. Be experienced with dealing with product providers and this is an essential part of the role.
6. Be integral to seeing business through from the start to the end of the process, which may also involve dealing with clients (Non Advisory).
7. This paraplanning role is also viewed as an Executive Assistant position, i.e. Paraplanning plus.
If you match the above description and are looking to work for an independent wealth management company with an outstanding reputation, we would love to hear from you!