Online Auction Concierge Team
Our clients are looking for individuals to join their fast paced expanding Online Auction Concierge Team in Oxfordshire.
The role will involve working alongside their partnership companies as well as building exceptional rapport with new and existing clients.
- You will discuss the suitability of the property to make sure it meets the online auction requirements and advise the customer accordingly
- You will be responsible for looking after a portfolio of properties and keeping clients up to speed through the auction process, ensuring the vendor is always kept up to date and fully supported
- You will be involved in a ground-breaking business that will change the way people buy and sell homes.
- Fast moving, exciting and very rewarding
- Working from our newly converted barn in one of Oxfordshire’s loveliest villages
Estate agency experience would be beneficial but not essential.
- Full training will be provided
- Promotion prospects for the right individual
- A structured monthly review with defined outcomes
- Would suit a real go getter who wants more than the average 9 – 5
A good basic salary between £22,000 - £27,000 depending on experience, plus commission. OTE = £32,000 - £40,000