Our clients are a commercially minded, dynamic and entrepreneurial business maintaining the highest level of integrity in all their working relationships. They pride themselves on service excellence, offering legal expertise and friendly assistance for clients and referrers looking for advice. Our client is one of the first Alternative Business Structures (ABS) offering transparent, innovative and reliable conveyancing services. We are regulated by the Council of Licensed Conveyancers and are one of the very few ABSs to employ qualified solicitors who are individually regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority. They are enjoying huge growth driven by their talented employees; who are passionate and willing to go that extra mile to give fantastic service. The ideal individual will want to be part of their success, want to make a difference by bringing exciting ideas and aspire to develop themselves. The common thread amongst all their staff is a commitment to exceed client expectations and ensure that they continue to provide the best service on the market.
Their rapid growth means that they are looking for an Office Junior to assist their Client Services department with their day to day duties. The role is wide-ranging and includes answering the telephones, opening the post, filing, greeting guests and preparing the outgoing post in the evening. It’s a varied and busy role but full training and support will be given to make sure you’re always supported.
What they are looking for from you
- Cheerful and friendly disposition at all times
- Someone who can work as part of a team
- Strong attention to detail is imperative with great organisation skills
- Able to work under pressure and consistently hit deadlines
- Ability to think “out of the box”; we want people who look to improve the way things can be done
- Excellent communication skills and confidence with IT systems
Progression: They won’t stop you from being ambitious or wanting to develop yourself, in fact, they encourage it. For the right candidate, there is progression available into other legal roles.
- 23 days holiday per annum (plus 3 allocated days at Christmas)
- BUPA Cash Plan benefits
- Childcare vouchers
- Social events arranged quarterly
- Free fruit, fizzy drinks, biscuits, orange juice and chocolate!