The role will require a driven candidate with the ability to interact with clients at the highest levels. The candidate will have experience and understanding of the new homes and residential market and be able to provide clients with a “can do” approach and proactive solutions. We have tirelessly built a formidable Land and New Homes team over the course of the last ten years, securing a number of high-profile, blue-chip clients as well as your typical grass roots local developers.
The candidate initially will be responsible for some of our key clients which will include available sites and increasing the sales levels. The ideal candidate will grow with the department and will be responsible for growing the relationship with one specific key contract which has significant potential.
The candidate will initially take responsibility for intro-only developments of significant size 100+ units as well as agency tied sites that are smaller to medium size that we have control of. They must have the necessary experience and skills to deliver consistent sales returns on all.
· Managing Key Clients and Reporting to managers
· Increasing our sales rate on existing sites and setting & meeting targets on new developments
· Site and Board Meetings with Clients providing solutions and sales & marketing strategies
· On-site sales (multiple sites) – which will include mucking in with viewings when required.
· Communicating with Network of Offices to secure opportunities and motivate staff
· Responsible for managing sales progress on sites and carrying out sales progress at times where there is no resource from the client or us within the budget.
· Increasing profitably for the Group
· Market Research and Reporting to assist Managers when pitching.
· Weekly Client Meetings
· Stock Management
· Obtaining New Homes Instructions from large and small developers
Provide top customer service to both clients & customers alike.
Have a good knowledge of our property stock and new homes procedures
Qualify applicants, negotiate sales and process reservations
Problem solving and strategies to increase Sales & Exchange rates for sites that they are responsible for.
All other general works that are delegated to help the office run efficiently and as required by the team
Office Hours - 08.45 – 18.30 Monday to Thursday
08.45 – 18.00 Friday
08.45 – 17.00 Saturday (rota)
Salary - Basic Salary between £22,000 to £30,000 subject to experience and track record.
Commission - Fixed Commission per unit sold under their management and an additional sum if they generated the sale personally. Bonuses on strong quarterly performance and in addition commission for additional income sold both Mortgage & Conveyancing. Additional bonuses for investors using our Lettings dept to manage their new property.
OTE £45k to £55k. Based on Performance and experience.
Location - Fleet Office and Sites
N.B - The post holder will be expected to take on a range of other duties subject to the needs of the department