New Client & Protection Administrator
The role of the client manager is to assist the Director of the business with administration, setting up mortgage packs for new clients, following up on documentation not received, and other administrative tasks as required for the needs of the business. In addition, there is extensive communication work required with stakeholders, which could be solicitors, estate agents, lenders, clients, and 3rd parties.
The role will also be responsible for supporting the director with the preparation of illustrations, documentation, and applications for the protection side of the business.
Essential Job Functions
- Provide excellence in customer service for our clients and liaise with 3rd parties where required to achieve this
- Provide clear, accurate, and concise information in all correspondence
- Ability to be able to plan and organise your workload without supervision
- Assess priorities within the business and manage the day to day tasks
- Process and record activity are undertaken when processing applications
- Use systems, processes, and procedures to ensure all compliance processes and procedures are adhered to
- Assisting advisers within the company to progress applications to completion
- Keep advisers and Director updated on the progress of applications
Non-essential Job Functions
- The role is not to give or provide financial advice to clients at any time and should always be referred to the advisers qualified to provide this advice
- Be able to use systems and programs as required to maintain an effective operation as required by the needs of the business
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employees may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.