ABOUT THE ROLE
Being part of a team who look after clients from the moment they instruct us to the time when their property goes under offer, we are looking for an experienced estate agent specifically to review, identify and negotiate offer opportunities.
• Make calls to clients and purchasers to discuss and negotiate offers.
• Follow up with purchasers to discuss offering where they have shown an interest on the viewing.
• Review previous offers not agreed and follow up to see if there is a further opportunity to agree a sale.
• Review specific lines of data that highlight a purchaser’s potential interest and follow up to discuss and negotiate any forthcoming offers.
• Participate in negotiations through the chain where required in order to complete the chain and enable progression.
• Submit deals to the sales progression team once they meet the criteria to do so.
• Introduce other products and services as required based on the customer requirement, e.g. the need for a quick sale, let to buy, buy to let, etc.
• Cross sell of third party products to include Financial Services, Conveyancing, Refurbishments and Property management at appropriate time in client journey and achieve targets set
• Maintain and use office systems effectively including the maintaining and updating of all client records and documentation (e.g. letters/legal documents)
• Comply with and apply an understanding of legal requirements and comply with all relevant legalisation, Codes of Conduct and Practice and Due Diligence procedures
• Follow up all client calls with a well written email note which conforms to the client the conversation had and advice given
FURTHER RESPONSIBILITIES WORKING WITH THE CLIENT ADVICE TEAM
• Continue to monitor client motivation and take steps to re motivate and energise clients where motivation is low or has reduced – this includes encouraging them to view property
• Where needed book a revisit for a Sales or Lettings Manager to re attend the property to discuss with the client
• Where possible upgrade viewing and marketing opportunity by obtaining keys, marketing board, price reduction, upgrade marketing such as elevated/aerial photographs or drone video
• Liaise with sales and Lettings managers to advise of reductions and encourage renewed branch activity following price reductions
• Encouraging clients to promote their own property via social media
• Selling of further advertising packages or marketing upgrades to clients such as featured property, pay per click adverts, press advertising
• Resolve queries and problems. Escalate to customer services/Senior management where required
• Develop and build strong relationships with key Clients and treat them as individuals
• Takes appropriate action to pre-empt and avoid complaints.
• Where client wishes to withdraw from marketing escalate to team manager / sales and lettings manager and try to retain client