Mortgage and Protection Planner
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Independent Mortgage and Protection Adviser to join our growing IFA practice based in Fleet, Hants.
Following an initial induction period, the successful candidate will become a key member of our adviser team, who work together to provide advice to a variety of clients.
We hold our values at the heart of everything we do, so if you are a person of integrity who enjoys working with an agile thinking process in a fun, focussed and professional environment with likeminded people we'd love to hear from you!
Knowledge & experience
• The requisite technical knowledge and qualification required for the role (e.g. CeMAP/CF6,
DipMAP, lifetime mortgage, home reversion plan, equity release qualification).
• Detailed knowledge and understanding of the firm’s advice procedures including record
• Provision of mortgage advice to clients in a compliant manner as detailed in the firm’s
Compliance & Procedures Manual and subsequent compliance memoranda.
• Confident communicator at all levels, with the ability to adapt their approach depending on the audience.
• Good presentation skills.
• Excellent written communication skills, able to construct logical, clear and concise
documentation appropriate to given audience.
• Able to operate within a compliant and regulatory framework, adheres at all times to business and regulatory quality and ethical standards.
• Self-motivated, enthusiastic and proactive.
• Can demonstrate the ability to work autonomously and contribute to a friendly, professional team environment.
This is an employed position with:
• Basic Salary + Commission and expenses
• Car Allowance/Company Car
• Company Mobile phone package.
• Contribution to group pension scheme.
• Minimum 24 Days annual leave (plus bank holidays)