To develop, implement and execute revenue generating marketing strategies on a site by site basis in order to drive and attract potential customers to our sales outlets. Responsible for ensuring effective and timely implementation of all marketing requirements in line with budgets and timescales.
Main responsibilities include:
- Ensure the company website to project positive company image and meets with current requirements from an optimisation, legislation and customer journey perspective.
- Ensuring the company website is relevant and product information is kept up to date and that it is functioning properly on all types of devices.
- Analysing online and offline marketing activity to ensure it is effective in terms of lead generation, ROI & brand integrity. Ensure regular monitoring of marketing activity including cost per lead. Producing quarterly marketing statistics showing activity and results.
- Management of brand guidelines, marketing templates and sales processes for staff.
- Assist and attend events / launches of new developments both on site and off plan as required.
- Responsibility for monitoring and maintaining marketing spend against budget on all new developments.
- Manage SEO, Media Buying, PR and creative agencies to ensure consistency in message and branding. Produce a media schedule for discussion that will drive the relevant target market to the site.
- Weekly HBF reporting.
- Prepare detailed briefs for interior designers, advertising agencies, and signage companies.
- Produce kitchen and tile choices on suitable marketing boards for use in the sales offices.
- Maintain choice selection for sold and unsold plots to meet build requirements.
- Ensure the maintenance of a detailed brief for a photographer to ensure that we receive only photos that we can use in marketing material and the web site.
- Arrange for BT and broadband services for show homes and sales offices in time for launches.
- Ensure that relevant point of sale material is provided in the agent’s offices and the sales offices prior to launch.
- Create marketing presentations where required.
- Produce and issue price lists for the sales team.
Skills and Knowledge
- Microsoft Office programmes including Word, Outlook, Excel and Powerpoint
- Experienced in using website CMS and sales CRM systems
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Strong knowledge of online marketing including PPC, SEO and Social Media Marketing
- Excellent at multi-tasking
- Commercially astute
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Capacity to prioritise tasks and work under pressure
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Approachable and flexible attitude to work
- Motivated, pro-active and enthusiastic
- Demonstrate a consistent high standard of work and attention to detail
- Absolute discretion and professionalism in relation to personnel matters.
- Works well as part of a team in order to achieve the Company goals.
- Demonstrates commitment and loyalty to the company
- Able to choose a method of communication that is appropriate and effective for a given situation.
- Works with honesty and integrity and maintains the reputation of the company.