Job Title: Licensed Conveyancer/FCILEX/LLB – PQE 3 - 5 YEARS PLUS
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a professional Conveyancing company in Woking. This company prides itself on it’s strong reputation which it has built up over the years. They are now looking for a friendly and enthusiastic person to join their team, as the caseloads just keep growing.
The role: involves dealing with a large and varied conveyancing caseload including leasehold and freehold purchases, sales, remortgages, transfers of equity, new build purchase and Help to Buy matters.
The ideal candidate will have:
· An Infectious Energy -the way you go about carrying out your role, with passion, energy, and determination to make a difference, will inspire others to deliver successful results.
· Professional Qualification as a Solicitor, Licensed Conveyancer or FCILEx with Current Practising Certificate or Licence (without conditions)
· Good technical knowledge of relevant legal areas including AML and sound practical experience of handling completion day issues
· Significant experience of handling caseloads comprising all complexities of residential conveyancing with minimal support
· Excellent skills at delivering exemplary customer service including communication; decision making and advising
· Excellent organisation skills with ability to prioritise and take responsibility for self-development
· Dynamism, Agility, Commitment and a Desire to make a difference.
· Case Management (CASA) or similar