Responsible to: Branch Manager/Lettings Manager Accountable for:
1. Personal performance, conduct, and presentation.
2. Achieving personal targets as pre-agreed with the franchisee, whilst aiming to promote the long-term growth of the company.
3. Providing a high level of customer service to all clients
• Register and qualify applicants and match applicants to properties using Reapit.
• Arrange and attend viewings.
• Maintain an effective applicant database, ensuring regular contact is made with all prospective tenants using Reapit.
• Achieve pre-agreed targets
• Liaise and negotiate offers between landlords and tenants.
• Communicate regularly with landlords in regards to marketing feedback, viewings and hot prospects.
• Communicate all offers from applicants and proposed terms with landlords for their approval.
• Provide practical solutions to landlords with regards to achieving a prompt let.
• Generate new and repeat business opportunities for market appraisals, instructions, viewings and lets.
• Maximise board presence and promote brand awareness at all times.
• Ensure window displays are updated to ensure a professional image is displayed at all times.
• At all times seek new business opportunities including targeting competitors.
• Ensure offers are accepted, all terms agreed and application forms are completed in full by prospective tenants.
• Supporting tenants and assisting/working through the Goodlord tenancy application and referencing process.
• Process applications for a tenancy using Goodlord.
• Process applications for tenancy in a timely, accurate, and efficient manner, seeking to ensure the best outcome for the clients.
• Ensure Right to Rent checks are completed and documented prior to application.
• Progress transactions accurately and efficiently.
• Maintain office systems/software and working procedures
• Efficient diary management.
• Correctly record all messages, viewings, and appointments.
• Produce activity reports as required.
• Bring complaints to the attention of your Line Manager immediately.
• Demonstrate high standards of professionalism and provide a first-class level of customer service at all times.
• Ensure that you are fully aware of and comply with all regulations for General Data Protection & Anti Money Laundering.
• Attend all meetings and training courses as required by your Line Manager. Inform your Line Manager of ideas that may improve performance and efficiency.
• From time to time perform duties outside of this job description reasonably requested of you. Main Objectives:
• To achieve goals and targets pre-agreed with your line manager, operating to the standards required by the company.
• Demonstrate high standards of professionalism, courtesy, and efficiency in dealing with the public.
• Maximise opportunities for viewings, lets, market appraisals, and instructions.
• Operate an effective diary system to ensure all landlord and tenant enquiries are booked in and an appropriate time is set aside.
• Build and maintain excellent working relationships with landlords and tenants.
• Seek to increase office market share and generally promote ‘brand awareness’.
• To operate with the confines of the Housing Act and lettings legislation.
• To operate to the standards set by our regulatory bodies.