Lettings Manager - Fleet, Hampshire
Full time, permanent
To achieve personal Lettings targets to assist with the growth and profitability of the department and maintain the company standards as set out in the company charter and mission statement.
Main duties and responsibilities are:
- Carry out lettings valuations and win instructions and business.
- Proactively explore new business and valuations from all possible avenues, ie. local applicants, canvassing, old valuations, withdrawn listings etc.
- Registering applicants, encouraging valuations and add-on services.
- Creating viewings / accompanying viewings.
- Landlord updates / viewing feedback.
- Receiving offers and taking relevant information/negotiating lets.
- To have a full understanding of the lettings process to include the legal procedures and our Terms and Conditions of business.
- Advising tenants and landlords of their contractual obligations.
- Reviewing performance and targets and understanding of office targets.
- Mail Outs, letter dropping, hand delivery of details to local applicants, ring rounds.
- Cross selling all departments.
Self-driven, results orientated with a positive outlook and a clear focus on achieving personal objectives. A hard worker that enjoys exceeding personal targets and goals and looks forward to recognition. Determined, a good communicator, good listening skills and tenacious, well-presented and business like.
Able to commute reliably to office base. Must have a clean or near clean driver’s license.
Specific Job Skills
Able to communicate, understand the basic principles of estate agency. Having a clear understanding of current legislation. Appreciates the need for consistent results and demonstrating high professional standards and integrity.
Must be adept in the use of MS Office and a good understanding of Jupix would be helpful.
Literacy and Numeracy
Must be able to construct basic business letters and write sales particulars where listing property.
Business and Selling Skills
Must be an excellent ‘face-to-face’ and telephone communicator able to demonstrate success at converting business and maximising cross selling opportunities.
- £22,000.00 per year
- Commission pay
- Performance bonus
- Additional leave
- Company events
- Company pension
- Life insurance
- Sick pay
- Lettings: 2 years (preferred)
Driving License (required)