What are the key requirements you are looking for when shortlisting candidates?
Experience as a Lettings Manager, strong leadership skills. Predominantly based in Loughborough, the candidate will also manage the nearby Quorn office. There is fantastic growth potential in the area and the ideal candidate will need to be ambitious and highly motivated.
We are always looking for individuals that are driven, creative and ambitious to succeed. We ensure our employees are provided with fantastic development opportunities and rewards. To name a few we provide…
• 22 days annual leave (plus bank holidays) increasing by 1 day each year up to an additional 5 days of leave
• An additional 10 days holiday every 5 years of service
• LRG Extras - Staff discounts with many retailers
• Employee assistance programme
• Staff discount on property and financial services
• Salary sacrifice pension, contributory at some grades
• Eye care vouchers
• Annual incentives
• Refer a friend bonus of up to £400
• Support to gain relevant professional qualifications
We also offer learning opportunities to our employees that provide great ways to gain and enhance skills, knowledge and experience that may be needed at certain stages of their career.
There are many different up-skilling opportunities available across the business covering a wide variety of job roles, and can lead to professional qualifications. These allow you to study alongside your normal duties and your training costs are funded by the Group.
As a Lettings Manager you will assume responsibility of the smooth running of the branch and ensure that the Lettings Team works towards, achieve and exceed targets. The position will involve:
• Leading by example as you manage and motivate staff
• Overseeing marketing activities, carrying out valuations and liaising with landlords
• Seeking out new business, building alliances with local developers and landlords
• Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of market conditions and competitors and putting in place measures to avoid loss of business
• Attending regional and national meetings
• Recruiting staff and carrying out regular performance reviews
To succeed as a Lettings Manager you will be an enthusiastic, conscientious and customer focused.
You will also:
• Be passionate about delivering exceptional customer service
• Have exceptional people management skills
• Have strong organisational and time management skills
• Have the ability to work under pressure and towards deadlines
• Have strong communication skills and confidence in building rapport with a variety of stakeholders