HQ & Operations Coordinator
Full-Time Monday to Friday
Our client plans on expanding and doubling turnover as part of our current 5-year plan, as part of the growth and expansion that is already afoot our HQ department is evolving to scale up with confidence to meet the needs of the business. We are focused on structure, streamlining processes and are looking for someone that can add value and work to assist all aspects of the HQ team including HR and Operations. This is not a junior or entry-level role and we envisage the right person will have a mixture of operational and administrative experience and be looking for a fresh challenge.
Skills and Attributes:
- Strong communicator at all levels internally and externally – building and maintaining a good rapport with the Bridges team and our trusted partners.
- Excellent administration and organisational skills.
- Able to use initiative, and manage workload efficiently – including the ability to demonstrate workflow and report on outstanding tasks.
- Able to work with other members of the team to implement structure and processes into their tasks and functions.
- ‘Can do attitude, motivated.
- Strong problem solver – able to think beyond short-term fixes and instead to long-term sustainable solutions.
- Able to manage multi-faceted tasks and consider ‘knock-on’ impacts.
- Excel and Teams proficient.
- Work alongside our HR Coordinator to provide assistance with structure and processes for delivering work.
- Providing support to the Group Operations Manager on a day-to-day basis.
- Effective and efficient management of operational assignments or projects for our Sales or Lettings departments.
- Tracking, anticipating compliance and regulation renewals.
- Tracking and monitoring contract terms, leases, re-occurring costs and maintaining records and spreadsheets, collating data from multiple sources.
- Organising and giving clear instructions on our IT and telecoms configuration to our technical partners.
- Managing hardware across the company.
- Be effective in delivering a HQ processes system.
This role will be varied and should appeal to someone that thrives on being challenged, being busy, and taking on responsibility.
Our HQ team is experienced, long-serving, and works at a high level to support every element of our business. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of this team and has a real impact on our growth and success, for someone that will bring a fresh perspective, innovative ideas, and key skills to this dynamic and multi-dimensional department.