Established in 1938, the practice operates predominantly across Surrey, North Hampshire and the South East region providing a wide range of property consultancy and management expertise.
Our experienced and accomplished Chartered Surveyors and professional personnel are enthusiastic about delivering successful property solutions and services across a large and varied property management portfolio.
This Block Management role is intrinsically involved with this important area of our business.
General Duties and Responsibilities:
• Manage all aspects of the portfolio
• Checking & processing of management invoices
• Maintenance coordination
• Insurance Claims
• Property inspections
• Chairing AGM’s
• Meetings with Management Committee
• Ensuring correct notices are served (Section 20/20b Notices)
• Ensuring GSC, FRA’s & EICR’s and other related works are undertaken
Skills and Knowledge:
• Excellent Time Management and Organisation Skills
• Have the ability to prioritise
• Offer outstanding customer service
• Knowledge of property management and the regulations
• Good telephone manner
• An ability to work independently and in a team
• Demonstrate a positive and proactive, can-do attitude
• IRPM or similar are not required but the Block Property Manager is expected to obtain the IRPM qualification
• The perfect candidate will have previous experience as a Block Manager
• Word & excel
• Qube Software
• Training on our property management system Qube
• We will support personal advancement and professional development where commitment is shown.
Competitive salary and package available