Our clients are looking for a new FP&A Analyst to join them on a permanent basis based in their busy office in Wokingham.
This is a chance to join an award-winning, national property company who are going through exciting periods of growth and that offers tailored award-winning training and development programmes at all levels.
By joining them you will get a lot more than just a career, you will be provided with the tools and opportunities to create a long term goal to be part of an ever-growing group of property experts.
You will report directly to the FP&A Manager, although this role will work closely with senior stakeholders in the business including the divisional financial controllers, operational heads of department, the Finance Director and the CFO.
In this FP&A Analyst role, day to day you can expect to:
- Support the 5-year plan process
- Support the budgeting and forecasting process, developing key analytical insights enabling management to understand the financial implications of core assumptions. Including preparation of the presentational pack for Board sign off.
- Consolidation of the budgets at the group level, production of consolidation reports, assisting with board presentations.
- Ownership of ROI reporting for the Group
- Maintain close relationships with the financial control and business unit finance teams to ensure that analytical output can be related to operational performance.
- Develop variance analysis for month-end, working closely with the Financial Control team
- Develop and support financial modelling across the Group, working with businesses, functions and senior management
- Support communications with stakeholders, including the Board and external equity and finance partners
- Support the due diligence process for potential future acquisitions
- Ad-hoc reporting and analysis where necessary
To be considered for this role, you will need the following experience and skills:
- Professional finance qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Minimum of 2+ years post qualified
- Advanced Excel, - essential skills of Power Query and Power Pivot, demonstrable experience in dealing with large and complex data sets from different sources.
- Financial modelling exposure and sensitivity analysis
- Highly numerical, and analytical whilst focused on the detail, maintaining an appreciation of the bigger picture.
- Detail-oriented and diligent
- Highly numerate with strong communications skills (written & verbal)
- Capable of articulating findings in a clear and understandable way
- Confident in dealing with senior stakeholders in the business
- Ability to work independently, self-motivated and work in a team
- Exposure to SQL would be desirable
As an FP&A Analyst for our clients, some of the benefits you can expect to receive are:
· Competitive salary
· 22 days annual leave (plus bank holidays increasing by 1 day each year up to an additional 5 days of leave
· An additional 10 days holiday every 5-year service
· Client's Extras – staff discounts with a wide range of retailers
· Free 24 hours employee assistance programmes
· Staff discount on the property and financial services
· Salary sacrifice pension
· Eye care vouchers
· Family-friendly Maternity, Adoption, Paternity and parental bereavement policies
· Regular award and recognition prizes to be won
· Refer a friend bonus of up to £400
· Support and investment in gaining professional qualifications to encourage your long terms goals