A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Independent Financial Adviser to join our growing IFA practice based in Fleet, Hants. Following an initial induction period, the successful candidate will be provided with an existing client bank and become a key member of our adviser team, who work together to provide financial advice to a variety of clients. We hold our values at the heart of everything we do, so if you are a person of integrity who enjoys working with an agile thinking process in a fun, focussed and professional environment with likeminded people we'd love to hear from you!.
Knowledge & experience
• A minimum of 3 years’ experience is desirable, with a proven track record in the provision of holistic financial planning, gained within an Independent Financial Advisory/Wealth Management environment, encompassing pensions, investments, IHT and protection is essential.
• Experience of working within a fee-based environment is desirable.
• Able to demonstrate ability to build new business and establish successful client and professional introducer relationships.
Qualified to a minimum of QCF Level 4 (Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning) and already studying, with the target of achieving Chartered Status with 18 months.
• Holds a current SPS and is authorised by the FCA as an Approved Person.
• Confident communicator at all levels, with the ability to adapt their approach depending on the audience.
• Good presentation skills.
• Excellent written communication skills, able to construct logical, clear and concise documentation appropriate to given audience.
• Able to operate within a compliant and regulatory framework, adheres at all times to business and regulatory quality and ethical standards.
• Self-motivated, enthusiastic and proactive.
• Can demonstrate the ability to work autonomously and contribute to a friendly, professional team environment.
This is an employed position, with:
• Basic Salary: Up to £50,000 + Bonus (uncapped) with OTE £80-£100k, plus expenses.
• Car Allowance (or Company Car after 6 months)
• Full Admin Support
• Company Mobile phone package.
• PHI • Contribution to group pension scheme. (uplifted to 5% employer contribution after 12 months employment)
• Annual Leave 25 Days plus Bank Holidays. (increasing with longevity up to 30 days)