Do you love data?
Do you love working with messy data and cleaning it up?
Do you love building super-efficient repeatable processes for migrating data between applications?
For the next 6 months we’ll be migrating our core in-house developed property management system to a COTS solution. Our current application has been running for 7 years and has got itself in a bit of a mess. We need to export all of this data (which covers customers, property listings, applications, tenancies, financials etc), de-duplicate it, clean it up, re-format it for the new application and prep the import files for load. Rigorous testing, comparison and reconciliation needed throughout.
Initially this is a contract role for 6 months, with an extension to 9 months if needed. However, post implementation, there is the potential for this to become a full time role and look at other areas of the business that need some data TLC, particularly in BI and Analytics.
Benefits: Salary to £40k, mobile phone, laptop, 23 days holiday + your birthday
Skillsets of Interest
- Experience supporting and configuring MS-SQL servers and databases (excellent T-SQL skills essential – no drag/drop point/click here)
- Solid understanding of relational databases
- Must have completed at least two large data migration projects, and have the stories to tell
- Comfortable with Visual Studio Code, Git and Jira
- Excellent general IT Skills - Excel, Word and Access
- Experience documenting processes and configurations e.g. Confluence, LucidChart
- Excellent level of attention to detail
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated team player with the ability to work under own initiative and autonomously
- Logical & flexible approach work