To achieve personal contact centre targets to assist with the growth and profitability of the department and maintain the company standards as set out in the company charter and mission statement.
· Manage and motivate staff, recruit, train and develop staff according to company policies and employment law and ensure HR procedures are followed (appraisals, disciplines, grievance etc.)
· Report on sales according to company requirements
· Maximise sales and customer satisfaction
· Where in your control, manage costs and overheads and all factors affecting profitability of the department.
· Liaise with social media companies to maximise exposure opportunities
· Seek and continually develop knowledge and information on all competitor’s activities and report this to the relevant departments and their senior staff
· Develop personal skills and capability through ongoing training as provided by the company
Someone who has an estate agency background. Self-driven, results orientated with a positive outlook and a clear focus on high quality and business profit. A natural forward planner who critically assesses own performance. Mature, creditable and comfortable in dealing with high networth clients. Reliable, tolerant and determined, emphatic communicator, able to see things from other person’s points of view. Well-presented and business like. Keen for new experience, responsibility and accountability, able to get on with others and a team player. You must be self-motivated and determined to succeed against agreed performance indicators.
Specific Job Skills
Able to communicate and motivate verbally and in written media. Fully understands the principals of how to win business, including market sector targeting, features benefits solution selling. Appreciates the needs for consistency within the company’s branding and marketing mix, especially P.R. and internet. Ideally you will have some experience within an estate agency role or a tele-sales environment.
Must be adept at the use of MS Office , particularly in Excel and Word, familiarity with Reapit would be useful.
Literacy and Numeracy
Able to understand monthly management information and accounts. Must be a very competent writer of business letters, proposals and sales particulars.
Business and Selling Skills.
Must be an excellent telephone communicator. Excellent communication skills are a must; you will be able to demonstrate good listening and questioning skills, and have the confidence to probe and gather information.
Internal staff management is a key part of this role industry experience is essential. Able to recruit and retain good quality staff will be a pre-requisite along with having excellent people management skills. Experience and natural ability to lead a team will be essential.