Established in 1938, the practice operates predominantly across Surrey, North Hampshire and the South East region providing a wide range of property consultancy and management expertise.
Our experienced and accomplished Chartered Surveyors and professional personnel are enthusiastic about delivering successful property solutions and services across a large and varied property management portfolio.
This commercial property manager role is intrinsically involved with this important area of our business.
• Commercial Property Manager based in Weybridge to deal with property management admin and management of a small amount of residential AST & commercial property portfolio.
General Duties and Responsibilities:
• Checking & processing of management invoices
• Maintenance coordination
• Property Inspections
• Ensuring correct notices are served (Section 21 & 48 Notices)
• Dealing with check outs and deposit releases
• Ensuring GSC, EPC’s, FRA’s & EICR are carried out
• Manging communal areas of residential or commercial buildings and undertaking the required Fire Risk & Health & Safety requirements
• Logging & processing Insurance Claims
• Reporting to clients
• Chasing arrears and progressing for recovery
• Checking insurance policies to ensure the policy is correct and ensure re-build sum insured report is carried out within the require timeframes
• Managing major works alongside a chartered surveyor
• Compiling AST Tenancy Agreements and associated documentation
• Negotiating Renewals & drawing up documentation for AST’s
• Dealing with all aspect’s admin related to AST & commercial management
• Liaising with lettings agents for letting of properties - AST
Skills and Knowledge:
• Excellent time management and organisation skills
• Ability to prioritise
• Offer outstanding customer service
• Knowledge of property management and the regulations
• Excellent telephone manner
• An ability to work independently and in a team
• Demonstrate a positive, can-do attitude
• MARLA or Assoc RICS but not essential
• Full understanding of property management for Commercial property
• Word & excel
Preferred Experience :
• Qube Software
• Understanding of property management for AST
• Training on our property management system Qube
• We will support personal advancement and professional development where commitment is shown.
Competitive salary and package available