Chartered Financial Planner
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Financial Planner to join our growing IFA practice based in Fleet, Hants.
Following an initial induction period, the successful candidate will take over an established client bank from a retiring partner in the firm and become a key member of our adviser team, who work together to provide financial advice to a variety of clients.
We hold our values at the heart of everything we do, so if you are a person of integrity who enjoys working with an agile thinking process in a fun, focused, and professional environment with like-minded people we'd love to hear from you!
Knowledge & experience
• A minimum of 5 years experience is required, with a proven track record in the provision of holistic financial planning, gained within an Independent Financial Advisory/Wealth Management environment, encompassing pensions, investments, IHT, and protection is essential.
• Experience of working within a fee-based environment is desirable.
• Able to demonstrate the ability to build new business and establish successful client and professional introducer relationships.
• Holds a current SPS and is authorised by the FCA as an Approved Person.
• Confident communicator at all levels, with the ability to adapt their approach depending on the audience.
• Good presentation skills.
• Excellent written communication skills, able to construct logical, clear, and concise documentation appropriate to the given audience.
• Able to operate within a compliant and regulatory framework always adheres to business and regulatory quality and ethical standards.
• Self-motivated, enthusiastic, and proactive.
• Can demonstrate the ability to work autonomously and contribute to a friendly, professional team environment.
This is an employed position, with •
Basic, subject to experience + Bonus (uncapped) with year 1 OTE in excess of £100k, plus expenses.
• Car Allowance (or Company Car after 6 months) • Full Admin Support
• Company Mobile phone package.
• Contribution to a group pension scheme. (Employer Pension contribution uplift after 12 months employment)