Job Specification: Business Development Manager/Valuer
- £18,000 - £24,000 per annum*
- OTE: £44,000 - £52,000 per annum*
*The basic salary and OTE is a guideline
Commission will be generated by successfully generating new business or converting historic business relationships.
Hours of Work:
- Monday to Thursday - 8:30 am to 18:30pm
- Friday - 8:30am to 18:00pm
- Every other Saturday - 9:00am to 17:00pm
Place of Work:
You will normally be required to work at our client's Addlestone branch. You may be required to work from our other local branches.
- -5.6 weeks including public/bank holidays (subject to a maximum of 28 days)
- -Day off on your birthday
- -Company pension scheme
- -£100 sickness bonus subject to terms
Job description: Purpose of the role
As a Business Development Manager within the company, you will report to the company Directors and Sales Manager. Your role will be to introduce new sales vendors, nurture new and existing clients and manage the touting process. You will provide the highest level of communication and customer service to all clients.
- Generate listing opportunities and instructions.
Develop client relationships with new and existing clients.
Collate and build customer reviews/feedback.
Undertake valuation appointments to agreed Company Standard
Achieve personal and individual activity targets.
Carry out effective marketing reviews to Company Standards.
Collate own diary, and weekly & monthly figures to highlight performance.
Conduct marketing review calls.
Implement branch plan with Sales Manager & Director in line with Company Strategic Plan.
- Estate agency legislation
- Mortgage application process
- Basic construction methods
- Conveyancing process
- Local area knowledge is preferred
- Planning and time management
- Administrative skills
- Communication skills
- Organisation and Prioritisation
- IT Skills
- Customer service skills
- Team work
- Willingness to be accountable, take responsibility and make things happen
- Team player
- Energetic approach
- A commitment to high service standards
- A proactive approach to building business
- A smart and business-like appearance