This Brand Manager role is with one of the UK’s fastest-growing Sales and Lettings agencies, with over 125 branches nationally!
Giving you an opportunity to really make your mark in a growing company where we pride ourselves on being innovative and forward-thinking.
If you thrive in a multi-disciplined marketing role, can think on your feet and enjoy a challenging role which will push your skills and experience then this is your next career move!
- Review and maintain brand guidelines and communicate these clearly across the office network
- Review all marketing collateral and ensure the correct materials are being used both on and offline
- Develop and implement regular lead generating campaigns across all marketing media and platforms
- Continue to develop long-term brand plans which meet the ambitions of the business
- Manage new brand initiatives which will appeal to the consumer
- Work with key suppliers (which include Rightmove and Zoopla) and be well versed in their products and solutions which offices can leverage the advantages of
- Provide 5 Star Customer Service to our network of franchisees, helping and supporting them with their marketing needs
You’ll be working in our head office in Cleckheaton (just off junction 26 of the M62). It’s a vibrant, fast-paced environment.
The right candidate will…
- Love speaking to people both on the phone, by email and video!
- Enjoy juggling different projects and working to deadlines to produce quality marketing materials
- Be a self-starter who is very organised, motivated and enthused
What we are looking for:
- A background in both print and digital marketing
- A passion to create compelling copy such as written content, landing pages, newsletters/blogs, brochures, press releases and emails
- The ability to track, monitor and analyse campaign performance to ensure the correct mediums are being used and campaigns are effective
- Work within agreed marketing budgets
- Support the Marketing Manager and Marketing Team to deliver agreed projects
- Proof of an analytical and strategic mind-set that can plan and adapt in equal measure
- Work closely with external suppliers
- Excellent organisational ability, able to multi-task and work to deadlines
- Ability to work on own initiative and prioritise own workload
- Confident with new technology and learning new systems
- Superb communication skills both verbal and written including diplomacy
- Strong administration and problem-solving skills with a keen eye for detail
- A positive and enthusiastic attitude with a commitment to providing fantastic service and going the extra mile is essential
Full or Part Time considered for the right candidate.