Our client is one of London and Kent’s most successful and ambitious property companies who now have 38 offices and 10 Divisions. They are currently looking to recruit experienced Block Managers for their Head Office in Bromley, Kent.
Their Block Managers play a crucial role in delivering exceptional customer service to their clients by managing a multifaceted portfolio of residential blocks.
You’ll be someone who flourishes while working in a complex role, a proactive team member and excellent communicator.
You will be responsible for:
- Preparing and monitoring service charge budgets
- Liaising with leaseholders, tradesmen, service providers and professional advisors
- Arranging and monitoring works and repairs and service contracts
- Administering insurance claims
- Arranging large works and consulting with owners
- Arranging risk assessments and monitoring health and safety compliance
- Carrying out site inspections
Each member of their team is carefully selected by their recruitment team for their professionalism, tenacity, and desire to work to the best of their ability.
We’d like to hear from candidates who already hold the following experiences, skills, and attributes:
- Experience working within a similar function focused on block & estate management (long leasehold)
- A strong understanding of the legislation surrounding property/block management
- IRPM qualified ( preferably)
- Numerate with IT skills across Microsoft office suites
- A key player in a busy and supportive team
- Clear communicator across all platforms
How you will be rewarded:
- Real opportunity for career progression within a growing and ambitious company
- Structured Training and support
- Opportunity of remote working ( up to 2 days) following successful probation
- Opportunity to obtain a professional qualification with IRPM ( if not already a Member)
- Monthly target commission / bonus
- Use of Pool car for Company business
- Subsidised Gym Membership
- Enhanced/additional holiday over Christmas period
- Birthday day off