To oversee the production of architectural/working drawings and detailed information and to ensure that it is complete, coherent, accurate and available on time to whoever needs it. The design solutions are to be as practical and economic as possible. To provide technical support during construction and to work with the Technical Director to look after sites from inception to completion.
Available on application.
Skills and Knowledge
- Microsoft Office programmes including Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
- AutoCAD Experience
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of the planning system.
- Knowledge of the Building Regulations.
- Design flair with the ability to produce innovative designs whilst appreciating a functional buildable quality product.
- Good technical knowledge of building.
- Excellent at multi-tasking
- Strategic thinker
- Commercially astute
- Ability to positively influence others
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Capacity to prioritise tasks and work under pressure
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Approachable and flexible attitude to work
- Motivated, pro-active and enthusiastic
- Demonstrate a consistent high standard of work and attention to detail
- Works co-operatively and productively with others, to achieve results.
- Takes the initiative to work across boundaries to resolve challenges
- Demonstrates commitment and loyalty to Antler Homes.
- Able to choose a method of communication that is appropriate and effective for a given situation.
- Works with honesty and integrity and maintains the reputation of Antler Homes
- Inspire and encourage internal teams to ensure technical excellence in all aspects of the building process.