Our renowned clients are currently looking for an experienced Assistant Sales Manager to join the team in their Winchester Office.
A great opportunity for a property sales professional who is looking for that next step in their career.
- Ensuring that the business strategy is communicated to all employees
- Educating the team in the generation of new business.
- Achieving your objectives and targets that have been set.
- Understanding the departmental profit and loss account to assist the office in a proactive manner.
- Ensuring that all internal audit standards are maintained.
- Assisting the Manager with enhancing the brand with external customers.
- Develop strong relationships with your colleagues and customers. Identifying opportunities to work with and referring business to other departments/divisions.
- Ideally have experience in a busy estate agency or sales environment
- Commercially astute
- Self-motivated individual who can inspire those around you
- Strong customer focus
- Good attention to detail with excellent organisational and prioritisation skills
- A full and clean UK driver`s Licence
- Competitive salary and commission structure
- Car or car allowance
- Award-winning training
- Great company culture
- Company benefits and extras
From the moment you start your career with our clients, you will receive the best development, benefits and opportunities in the business. They will invest heavily in you and your career to ensure that together, you both continue to achieve great things.