Our client is looking for an exceptional Salesperson to join their team in Redhill as an Assistant Sales Manager.
Skills and Attributes
To succeed, you will need a proven track record in sales, as well as be an outstanding listener and a confident communicator at all levels. You will also...
- Have a minimum of 1-2 years proven capability working within property sales valuations and instruction winning.
- Lead by example
- Deliver great customer service skills
- Possess a full UK driving licence
- Be responsible for the running and performance of your team
- Work towards delivering a business plan target
- Be responsible for individual and team performance of various cross selling disciplines
- Register enquires from prospective vendors and book assessments.
- Value properties
- Advise vendors of legal obligations
- Assess the financial position of applicants.
- Keep updated on market conditions and competitor activities.
- Contribute innovative marketing ideas and support related initiatives.
- Be committed to staff satisfaction and career development.
- Carry out duties with integrity - meeting and exceeding both personal and branch targets
8.45am till 6pm Monday to Friday 1 hour for lunch. Alternate Saturday 9am till 6pm