As an Assistant Lettings Manager you will assist with the smooth running of the branch and ensure that the Lettings team work towards, achieve and exceed targets. The position will involve:
- Leading by example, as you manage and motivate staff
- Assist and performance manage the team
- Overseeing marketing activity, carrying out valuations and liaising with landlords
- Seeking new business, building alliances with local developers and landlords
- Maintaining up to date Knowledge of market conditions and competitors.
- Putting in place measures to retain business
- Attend regional and national meetings
- Work with the recruitment team to recruit staff
Required Skills and Experience
You will be enthusiastic, conscientious and customer focused.
You will also:
- Be an existing Negotiator or Senior Negotiator looking for the next step in your career
- Be passionate about delivering exceptional customer service
- Have exceptional people management skills
- Have strong organisational and time management skills
- Have the ability to work under pressure and towards deadlines
- Have strong communication skills and confidence in building rapport with a variety of stakeholders.
- A full valid driving licence for UK driving.
Salary: £20,000 with £9,000 OTE plus £100 monthly bonus
Our client is one of the UK’s largest multi-faceted property companies in the UK.
They are always looking for individuals that are driven, creative and ambitious to succeed.
By joining them, you will get a lot more than just a career, they want to ensure that you never stand still and are always fulfilling your potential. In a company as large as theirs, with a diverse property offering, there's always room for progression.
- Competitive Salary + Uncapped On Target Earnings (OTE)
- 22 days annual leave (plus bank holidays) increasing by 1 day each year up to an additional 5 days of leave
- An additional 10 days holiday every 5 years of service
- Extras - Staff discounts with many retailers
- Free 24 hour Employee assistance programme
- Staff discount on property and financial services
- Salary sacrifice pension
- Eye care vouchers
- Annual Quarterly and Monthly award incentives
- Refer a friend bonus of up to £400
- Support to gain relevant professional qualifications
Additional Benefits For This Role
- Employer contributions to pension
- Company car (following successful probation)