Job type: Permanent/Full time
Schedule: Mon-Fri 9-5 pm
Salary range : £20,000 to £24,000 pa + Commission
Our Broker conveyancing client focuses specifically on the needs of Mortgage Advisers and their clients.
They deliver a B2B service through their bespoke online portal.
Its purpose is to promote its Award-Winning platform to its clients and continue to grow the business.
Due to our client’s continued growth and success, they are looking to expand by recruiting additional Account Managers to join their team.
Role and Purpose of Account Manager:
- Build strong working relationships with clients and partners
- Deliver excellent customer service to all accounts
- Manage inbound and outbound calls
- Highlighting opportunities for new business
- Achieving and exceeding monthly and quarterly targets
- Assisting introducers with updates and informing all relevant parties
- Creating and completing reports using Microsoft Excel
- Keeping up to date with housing market regulations
- Calling accounts for continued support and maximizing opportunities for business
- Regular company team building / social events
- Company Pension Scheme
- Regular team incentives
- Monthly commission structure
- 22 days holiday + bank holidays and birthday off
- On-Site parking
Estate agency or conveyancing background preferred but not essential.