Experienced/Estate Agents wanted to work for one of the most prolific estate agency marketing brands. This role is field-based in the Milton Keynes to Manchester area with occasionally being home-based and working from their head office in Berkshire.
Responsible for growing our business by finding new opportunities, researching leads, managing our on-boarding and implementation process. Our subject matter expert, providing ongoing support throughout the life-cycle of our contracts, ensuring new and established clients get the most out of our full suite of services.
• Update and maintain our CRM system
• Target existing clients, lapsed clients and new clients with bespoke marketing messages
• Facilitate CRM campaigns, follow up on targets and generate leads for Area Directors
• Managing new client on-boarding and implementation process
• Subject Matter Expert, organise and deliver training to clients either in person or remotely
• Continuous monitoring of new client/branch order activity
• Assisting AD on identifying initial solution requirements through discovery sessions with clients
• Assisting AD on scoping and pitch/proposal activity
• Liaise with OM & TDM on the onboarding of new clients.
• Liaise with Marketing Manager to help develop and deliver our marketing strategy
• Liaise with AD to assist with regional development and escalate complaints where appropriate
• Liaise with Head of IT products (feedback and enhancements)
• Supplying Marketing Manager with monthly blog ideas/content