Our client's rapid growth means that they are always looking for account managers who love talking to potential clients and explaining how they work. The role does not involve any aggressive selling, but a patient and friendly approach to explaining to clients how the conveyancing process works and ensuring that they understand what puts us ahead of their competitors. In addition to talking with clients, sending out quotes, and following up on calls, you also have the responsibility to liaise with their referrers, typically estate agents, to get feedback on the transaction and ensure that everyone is kept happy. Our people are chosen very carefully not only for their experience but also for their natural ability in encouraging and supporting their colleagues; with an innate desire to do the best that they can. They take pride in everything they do and in what we stand for. Our clients promote a harmonious working environment and place emphasis on having fun whilst working hard.
What they are looking for from you
• Cheerful and friendly, a calm and professional disposition
• Exceptional telephone manner and a willingness to go the extra mile for our clients
• Meticulous attention to detail with sound prioritising and organisation skills
• Keen to work collaboratively as part of the team
• Self-motivated and enthusiastic
• Able to work under pressure and hit targets and deadlines
• Able to use initiative and think creatively; we want people who look to improve the way things can be done
• Confident with IT systems, excellent communication skills both written and verbal Progression:
Our clients won’t stop you from being ambitious or wanting to develop yourself, in fact we encourage it. If you want to advance your career, they will help you do that. They are a young company and want exceptional candidates to grow with them and be a part of their future.
• 23 days’ holiday per annum (plus 3 allocated days at Christmas)
• BUPA Cash Plan benefits
• Childcare vouchers
• Social events arranged quarterly
• Free fruit, fizzy drinks, biscuits, orange juice, and chocolate!